Jeffrey G. Randle, M.D.
Dr. Jeffrey Randle, MD is a Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Specialist in Salt Lake City, UT. He is accepting new patients.
Doctor • Stats
- Physical medicine and Rehabilitation
- Conservative Care of Spine and Musculoskeletal Injuries Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Kettering Medical Center Transitional Year Dayton, Ohio
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Residency
- TUFTS University – New England Medical Center Boston, Massachusetts
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Utah Society of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Utah Medical Association
- President and Founder of Healing Hands for Haiti International Foundation, a foundation consisting of rehabilitation professionals and volunteers dedicated to providing rehabilitation care and treatment to the disabled people of Haiti. The foundation runs a clinic, therapy school, disability awareness and school integration programs. Medical representative of IHC at the 1998 Nagano Paralympic Games. 2002 Salt Lake City Paralympic Games Representative.